Featured
Electric Light Orchestra Long Black Road
Electric Light Orchestra Long Black Road. Play the karaoke of long black road. They used to tell me boy you ain't goin' nowhere with your cheap guitar and your big long hair you gotta realize all your responsibilities you gotta get out to work and face reality you gotta get up in the morning take your heavy load and you gotta keep goin' down the long black road so i drifted for a while down the road to ruin i couldn't.

So i drifted for a while down the road to ruin. I couldn't find my way i didn't know what i was doin'. They used to tell me boy you ain't goin' nowhere with your.
Stream Long Black Road (Now On 7 Vinyl!) By Spark Arrester On Desktop And Mobile.
Boy you ain't goin' nowhere with your cheap guitar and your big long hair you gotta realize all your responsibilities you gotta get out to work and face reality. 94 views, added to favorites 8 times. Em # rock # 2000's # 2001.
And You Gotta Keep Goin' Down The Long Black.
They used to tell me boy you ain't goin' nowhere with your. So i drifted for a while down the road to ruin. Listen to long black road by electric light orchestra, 374,609 shazams, featuring on ’70s rock essentials, and james bond essentials apple music playlists.
Long Black Road So I Drifted For A While Down The Road To Ruin I Couldn't Find My Way, I Didn't Know What I Was Doin' I Saw A Lot Of People Coming Back The Other Way So I Kept On Goin' When I Heard Them Say, You Gotta Get Up In The Morning, Take Your Heavy Load And You Gotta Keep Goin' Down The Long Black Road Long Black Road, Long Black Road.
They used to tell me, boy, you ain't goin' nowhere with your cheap guitar and your big, l. Play the karaoke of long black road. About press copyright contact us creators advertise developers terms privacy policy & safety how youtube works test new features press copyright contact us creators.
You Gotta Get Up In The Morning Take Your Heavy Load.
Electric light orchestra · song · 2013. Elo, is a south korean singer, who debuted with the album, 8 femmes, on august 26, 2016. This is a way more accurate tab than the one that already exists.
Clip, Lyrics And Information About Electric Light Orchestra.
[verse 1] e they used to tell me boy you ain't goin' nowhere e with your cheap guitar and your big long hair e you gotta realize all your responsibilities e you gotta get out to work and face reality [chorus] d you gotta get up in the morning take your heavy load a and you gotta keep goin' down the long black road [verse 2] e so i drifted for a while down the road to ruin e i. Zoom is the twelfth studio album by british symphonic rock band electric light orchestra (elo), released on 12 june 2001 on epic records. Karaoke long black road electric light orchestra.
Comments
Post a Comment